SimplexSimplicity

Anna Semenovich, Russian pop-star

Here is another Russian “celebrity”, the pop-singer Anna Semenovich, the participant of “Blestyashie” pop band.
A brief look on her photos can give an idea of the origin of her popularity.
At the end of this post there are a few music videos on YouTube of Anna Semenovich from Russian music channel.
anna semenovich



anna semenovich
anna semenovich
anna semenovich
anna semenovich
anna semenovich
anna semenovich
anna semenovich
anna semenovich
anna semenovich
anna semenovich
anna semenovich
anna semenovich

0 comments

Leave a Reply

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I am only a public entertainer who understands his time.and I like to be a free spirit. Some don't like that, but that's the way I am. I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.” You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.

Blog Archive

SimplexSimplicity template .Designed by SimplexDesign